Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes 2019 – If you are looking for Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes 2019? Then you are at the right place at here. Here i have picked some valentines day quotes for friends, valentines day quotes for friends, valentines day quotes for husband, valentines day quotes for family, valentines day quotes funny, romantic valentines day quotes and much more.
Today on Valentine’s Day is when you pamper her, surprise her with gifts and treat her like the queen she is. This is the day to shower her with lots of love for all the times she loved you without expecting anything in return. Make the day more romantic for your wife or girlfriend with these meaningful Valentine messages, wishes and images that you can share with her or tell her in person. We also have some Valentine’s Day wishes, messages and images if you’re in a long distance relationship or your partner is away. Enjoy the day with the love of your life and cherish each moment with them.
Every year on February 14th, people honor their love for one another by spending time together, sending flowers and sharing messages of love. The ritual of expressing love and affection goes far beyond the courtly love of Chaucer’s time. He may have been the first person to link the Catholic Saint Valentine with romance, but today Valentine’s Day is a time to show appreciation for family and friends as well.
Valentine’s Day Quotes 2019
Use these quotes on Valentine’s Day to convey the right sentiment in a heartfelt message. You can even choose the tone, whether it’s humorous or happy. If none of these love quotes speak to you, perhaps these romantic quotes will help you find the truest words. Since nothing says “I love you” like gifts of chocolate and lines from classic literature, you might discover your inner muse reading love quotes from books.
Valentines Day Quotes For Friends
Valentine’s Day isn’t just a celebration for couples. Friendships are an exceptional kind of love that deserve recognition on this special day. Send a Valentine’s Day message from the heart to remind your BFF’s just how much they mean to you.
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet
- “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke, Author
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford, Businessman
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel, Author
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – Wiliam Shakespeare, Poet
- “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie, Actress
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson, Author
- “Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” – Steve Maraboli, Author
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
- “Love is a grave mental disease.” – Plato, Philosopher
- “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Acress
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
- “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Girlfriend
The love of a wonderful woman like you has made me the richest man in the world as I have the wealth of your love. I love you, my valentine!
Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Wife
Looking back I’m glad I chose you and you chose me. Looking ahead I’m grateful I’ll be spending my future with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!